The question on the mouth of students who wrote their BECE this year at this point is “are the BECE results out? “. The anxiety at this stage is understandable as candidates will be eager to know their fate.
As you must be aware of, one must pass his or her BECE exams before entering senior high school in Ghana. The competition for places in the various SHS’s means that one must pass and pass well and also pray for a bit of luck in order to get a school of their choice.
[irp posts=”1578″ name=”How To Apply For Scholarship Online In Ghana.”]
This then results in the anxiety in wanting to know whether the results are out or not. Good news for the 2021 junior high school graduates is that, WAEC intends to release the results within 45 days after writing the last paper.
The 2021 BECE examination commenced on Monday, November 15 and ended on Friday, November 19, 2021. This then means that the 2021 BECE results will be released in the month of January 2022.
However, whiles you wait for the results to be released by WAEC, there are certain things you need to be familiar with like how to purchase a BECE results checker PIN with MoMo.
[irp posts=”2502″ name=”How To Apply For International Scholarship Abroad”]
How To Purchase A BECE Results Checker PIN with MoMo
- Firstly, visit http://www.resultschecker.com.gh
- Select the type of card you want to purchase eg. Waec eresults checker.
- Enter the number of cards you wish to purchase ( the total cost of it will be calculated automatically immediately)
- Click on “Buy Now”
- You will be required to enter your full name and phone number
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- Select Mobile Money and enter your MoMo number.
- Confirm payment on phone
- Results checker PIN and instructions will be sent to you instantly via SMS
[irp posts=”1572″ name=”How To Apply For Passport Online In Ghana.”]
How To Check Your BECE Results Online
- Visit http://www.eresults.waecgh.org
- Enter your 10 digit Index Number eg. 0010820503
- Enter your index number again eg. 0010820503
- Now choose the exams type you sat for eg. BECE School or BECE private
- Select year you sat for the BECE exams eg. 2021
- Enter your 12 digit serial number from your results checker card.
- Enter your alphanumeric PIN
- Now submit exam info and click “Agree” to accept the terms and conditions
- Your results will be displayed at this point if you followed the steps correctly.
- You can either print, save as PDF or screenshot if you did it on your smartphone