Deciding on which course to offer in the University and whether that University offers your preferred course is another ball game altogether. And to make it easier for you, I’m going to provide you with a comprehensive list of courses offered at Methodist University College.
About Methodist University College
Methodist University College is one of the many private universities in the country that are helping to provide tertiary education to students. The University started it’s first academic year in the year 2000 and they keep growing in experience as the years go by.
It is owned by the Methodist Church, who are known for building lots of schools in the country in the past.
The University currently has three campuses in different parts of the country i.e. Dansoman Campus (main campus), Tema Campus and Wenchi campus. It offers admission to both domestic and international students hence foreign students can also apply for admissions into the university.
You can also click HERE for more information about Methodist University College.
Complete List Of Courses
Below is the complete list of courses offered at Methodist University College. Courses have been grouped according to the various levels of tertiary education so you can easily identify a course/programme of your choice.
- Diploma in Business Administration (Dansoman Campus)
- Diploma in General Nursing (Wenchi Campus)
- Diploma in Information Technology (Dansoman Campus)
- HND Business Administration (Dansoman Campus)
- HND Accountancy (Dansoman Campus)
- Human Resource Management
- Banking and Finance
- Management Studies
- Economics and Statistics
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology
- Actuarial Science
- Basic Education
- Early Childhood
- Social Work
- English Studies
- Communication Studies
- Master of Business Administration (Accounting)
- Master of Business Administration (Finance)
- Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing)
- Master of Education (Education Entrepreneurship)
- Master of Education (Educational Management and Practice
- Master of Education (School leadership and innovation)
- Master of Science (Entrepreneurship and Information Technology)
- Master of Philosophy (Statistics)
- Master of Philosophy (Guidance and Counseling)
- Master of Arts (Guidance and Counseling)
- Master of Science (Information Technology)
- Master of Arts (Small Business Management)