Are you an SHS leaver or a first degree holder wishing to enrol at Zenith University College but is wondering if they offer your desired course? Well, worry no more as I provide you with the full list of courses offered at Zenith University College in this article.
Sometimes the University you wish to attend may not offer your desired course which can be disappointing. I know how it feels because I’ve been through that myself. Therefore in order to prevent that, it’s best to do some research ahead of time to find out what courses are offered and not offered at your desired university.
About Zenith University College
Name: Zenith University College
Year Established: 2001
Founder: Mr. Gibrine Adam
Accreditation: National Accreditational Board (NAB), Ministry of Education
Affiliation: University of Cape Coast, Ghana
Motto: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Zenith University College is one of the top private universities in Ghana located in Accra. The University was founded by Mr. Gibrine Adam in 2001 as a subsidiary of EPP Books Services.
It received accreditation in 2005 to offer diploma, undergraduate and post graduate courses and is affiliated to the University of Cape Coast.
Zenith University College offers the environment for enhanced teaching and learning and strives to always provide high quality education to it’s students. The University has managed to produce graduates that are excelling in their respective careers.
Schools/ Faculties at Zenith University College
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Business Administration
- School of Computing and Information Technology
List of Courses Offered At Zenith University College
Check out the list of courses offered at Zenith University College.
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Law
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Association of Business Executives (ABE)
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
- Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Accounting
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Financial Management
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Marketing
- Bachelor of Science Business Management
- LLB (Ghana Law and London Law)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Business Information Systems
- Master of Business Administration (General Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking and Finance)
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing)
- Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management)