Here is the full list of Jayee University College Courses and requirements for interested students to take advantage of. Jayee University College is one of the most sought after private universities in Ghana hence it is only right that you are considering enrolling in the University.
The University was founded by John Emmanuel Donkor in 1988 with an initial student population of eight (8) and is currently affiliated to University of Education, Winneba.
Now check out the full list of Jayee University College Courses and requirements below
[irp posts=”4971″ name=”Full List of UMaT Courses And Requirements”]
Full List Of Courses Offered At Jayee University College
Below Is the full list of courses offered at Jayee University College;
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Public Relations
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Secretaryship and Management (Mono & Bilingual)
- Diploma in Business Administration in Accounting
- Diploma in Business Administration in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Business Administration in Public Relations
- Diploma in Business Administration in Marketing
- Diploma in Business Administration in Secretaryship & Management
- Diploma in Office Management Studies
- Diploma in Journalism
Jayee University College Admission Requirements
Four-Year Degree Programme
- SSCE holders must possess Grade A-D or better in three (3) Core subjects and three (3) Electives
- WASSCE holders must possess Grade A1-C6 or better in three (3) Core subjects and three (3) Electives
- GCE ‘A’ Level holders must have passes in three (3) subjects out of which at least one of them should be Grade D or better). Additionally, applicants must have had Credit Passes (Grade 6) in three GCE ‘O’ Level subjects in English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject for non-science students and an Arts subject for science students.
- ABCE holders also must have passes in three (3) subjects with at least one of them been Grade D or better. Additionally, applicant must have had Credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies in the GBCE
- Francophone students must have a Baccalaureate
- Mature applicants must be at least 25 years of age 2 years relevant work experience. Applicant must also have passes or better in GCE ‘O’ Level or SSSCE or their equivalents. Alternatively, he or she must pass an Entrance Examination and / or by an interview which will be conducted by the University.
- Candidates who are yet to write their WASSCE exams can also apply as awaiting results and attach your senior high transcripts.
- Applicants with a 2 year Non-Tertiary Diploma can also apply but should be in a related field.
[irp posts=”4948″ name=”Full List of UENR Courses And Requirements”]
Top-Up Level 200 (DEGREE)
- Must posses a 2-year Tertiary Diploma with transcript from any accredited tertiary institution
- Transfer students from a recognised university with transcript.
- Applicants with 2/3 years ICM Diploma Certificates with SSSCE/WASSCE aggregate score not exceeding 24/36
Top-Up Level 300 (DEGREE)
- Applicants with degree in any discipline
- Three-year (Advanced) Diploma e.g. HND, Dip in Bisec etc
- Foundation stages in ACCA, ICA, ICS, CIMA etc
- Transfer fron a recognised University with a good academic transcript.
Tertiary Diploma (ALL PROGRAMMES)
- SSSCE/WASSCE holders must have an aggregate score not exceeding 26/38.
- GBCE holders must have at least 3 passes or more.
- SSSCE/WASSCE results
- Students with SHS education with supporting testimonial from previous schools
- Candidates with NACVET/NVTI or other professional certificate can apply as well