Ghana Institute of Journalism is the first journalism school in Ghana and is your go-to institution if you want to study journalism. The institute was established in 1959 by Kwame Nkrumah and has gone on to produce notable journalists over the years.
If you’re here, then it means you probably desire to apply for admission into Ghana Institute of Journalism. Hence we will guide you through on how to apply for admission into Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ).
[irp posts=”3276″ name=”How To Check SHS School Placement In Ghana”]
Admission Fees As At 2021
The cost of admission forms as at 2021 is stated below;
- Diploma- Gh¢ 200.00
- Degree – Gh¢ 250.00
- International Applicant- USD 100.00
How To Apply
Follow these simple steps to apply for admission into GIJ;
- Firstly, applicant must pay the application fee at any Fidelity Bank Branch (Provide your full name and telephone number)
- The bank will give you your application number/ transaction ID which will grant you access to the Online admission portal.
- Now proceed to the Online Admission Portal http://registration.gij.edu.gh/Apply/Start
- Fill in the online application form correctly.
[irp posts=”1578″ name=”How To Apply For Scholarship Online In Ghana.”]
- Once online application is completed, print out a copy of the completed form and attach one recent passport sized photograph. Also attach other supporting documents to the address below👇
THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR
ACADEMIC AFFAIRS REGISTRY
GHANA INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM
P.O. BOX GP 667, ACCRA
At this point, all you can do is to wait patiently for the University to release the admission list. If you’re lucky enough, you may find your name in there so you can also stand the chance of becoming the next Nana Aba Anamoah, Gifty Anti, Kafui Dey, Naa Ashorkor etc.