Finally, GMB 2021 is here with us once again and as always promises to be an entertaining but yet educative season.
Ghana’s Most Beautiful (GMB) beauty pageant is a flagship cultural and beauty pageantry of Tv3 Ghana. The show seeks to redefine beauty to ensure national unity. TV3’s Ghana’s Most Beautiful show has been a success since its inception in the year 2007.
Ghana’s Most Beautiful always makes Sunday nights an educative one mingled with thrills and excitement by 16 pulchritudinous looking ladies each representing the 16 administrative regions of Ghana.
READ ALSO: Top Ghanaian Actresses Whose Marriages Ended In A Divorce.
The 2021 edition of Ghana’s Most Beautiful dubbed “Rediscovering True Beauty“ has been officially launched. Sixteen (16) beautiful ladies have been carefully selected from the various regions across the country to compete. The main target is to battle it all out for 13 weeks to be crowned as the most beautiful lady in Ghana and to make their respective regions proud.
This year’s GMB 2021 as usual will have a great deal of entertainment and intellectual discourse and not forgetting the education aspect of it all.
Dzigbordi Kwaku; versatile journalist, Fritz Baffour and CEO of AFRIBIZ, Janet Sunkwa-Mills are going to be the judges to preside over the show for 13 weeks.
Below are the 16 contestants of GMB 2021?
1. Kwansema representing the CENTRAL REGION
2. Teiya Representing the NORTHERN REGION
3. Terri Representing the UPPER WEST REGION
4. Wedaga Representing the UPPER EAST REGION
5. Arama Representing the SAVANNAH REGION
6. Akua Representing AHAFO REGION
7. Afua Representing EASTERN REGION
8. Sarfoa Representing the ASHANTI REGION
9. Mfodwo Representing BONO REGION
10. Akosua Representing OTI REGION
11. Setor Representing the VOLTA REGION
12. Dede – GREATER ACCRA REGION
13. Manu – WESTERN REGION
14. Nana – BONO EAST REGION
15. Esi – WESTERN NORTH
16. Tamah – NORTH EAST REGION
Who takes over the crown from Nana Deede from the Greater Accra Region? Time will certainly tell!