Are you a Ghanaian or a student in Ghana preparing for GRE but have no idea as to which books you can prepare with? Well, worry no more as we provide you with a list of Top GRE Books in Ghana that will help you.
But before we get into it, let’s first understand what GRE is all about.
What Is GRE?
GRE Is simply an acronym for Graduate Record Examinations. It is a standardised test that is an admission requirement for many graduate schools in the United States and Canada and in few other countries.
The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is owned and administered by Educational Testing Service (ETS). It started in 1936 and currently has over 500,000 test takers each year.
GRE tests takers analytical writing, quantitative reasoning and verbal reasoning. Exams last for about 3 hours and 45 minutes which includes 1 minute breaks after each section and a 10 minute break after 3rd section.
ELIGIBILITY & FEE
The thing about Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is that, there is no official requirement. However, the basic criteria is that it is intended for bachelors degree graduates and undergraduate students who are about to graduate. Test takers must be fluent in English Language.
As at 2021, the fee for GRE is US$205 only. There are limited offers of Fee Reduction Program for U.S citizens or resident foreigners who demonstrate financial need.
GRE BOOKS IN GHANA
- Official GRE Book 3 in 1 bundle selling at GH¢450.00 by a seller in Tema, Greater Accra. It is a collection of 3 books that covers all sections of the GRE test into details. They provide illustrations and examples that will help users grasp the basic concepts of the GRE Test to aid them to pass successfully. This book is an official book from the test makers themselves hence it is the best GRE prep book you can get. Contact seller on 0555077653.
- Kaplan GRE Book 2019 selling at GH¢300.00 at Benicks Bookshop in Tema. The book includes; I) one full-length online tests that help you practice in the same computer-based format you’ll see on test day. II) One brand new full length practice test included in the book for easier reference and review. III) Personalise your study plan with the individual performance summary you’ll receive after each test. IV) Ability to customize your practice with a 500 question online Qbank that lets you select problems by topic and difficulty. V) questions have been reviewed, revised and updated for 2018-2019 by Kaplan’s all star expert faculty etc. Contact 0555077653
- GRE Prep Guide 2011 selling at GH¢450.00 by a seller in Dansoman, Accra. Official GRE study, Princeton Review, Complete guide to GRE. Books condition is new. Contact 0244887049
- Manhattan Prep GRE; Book of GRE practice problems selling at GH¢276.00 by a seller in Accra. Contact 0548149355.
- Kaplan GRE Prep Plus selling at GH¢250.00 by a seller in Madina, Accra. Contact seller on 0553935317
- Manhattan Prep Gre Math Strategies selling at GH¢406.00 by a seller in Accra. Books condition is brand new. Contact seller on 0548149355