Accra College of Education is one of the 46 public colleges of education in Ghana established in 1909 to train basic school teachers in Ghana. And over here, I’ll guide you through on how to apply to Accra College of Education.
The college is located in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana and has produced a number of trained basic school teachers in the country. It is affiliated to the University of Ghana, Legon.
[irp posts=”4996″ name=”Gambaga College of Education Courses, How To Apply, Location,etc”]
- Department of Languages
- Department of Science
- Visual Arts Department
- Early Childhood Department
- Home Economics Department
- Education Studies Department
- Department of Social Sciences
- Mathematics and ICT Department
Courses Offered at Accra College of Education
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Primary School Education
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Junior High School Education
How To Apply For Admissions Into Accra College of Education
Here is the complete guide on how to apply for admissions online into Accra College of Education;
- The first step is to make a payment of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (Ghs 200.00) at any Consolidated Bank Ghana branch nationwide into the Colleges of Education- Ghana Account.
- Alternatively, you can make payments via your Mobile Money wallet ie.AirtelTigo Cash, Vodafone cash, and MTN Mobile Money. Simply dial the short code *924*8# from all networks to make payment.
- Once payment is complete, you will be given a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and An Admission Application Serial Number.
- You then go to the colleges of education admission portal http://admission.coeportal.edu.gh
- Once you’re then, log in with your PIN and Serial number.
- Complete the online application form
- You’re expected to choose three Colleges of your choice and the programme you are applying for and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
[irp posts=”4928″ name=”How To Apply To Akrokerri College Of Education; Step By Step Guide”]
- All students are encouraged to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- Additionally, after completing the online application form, you are to print the completed form, attach one passport sized photograph to it plus copy or copies of your results slips.
- Now mail it to the principal of your first choice College of Education via EMS.
- Once your application is received, you will be notified through SMS on the number you entered at the time of completing the online form. Therefore make sure to enter an active Mobile phone number when completing the online form.
- You will also be notified of your admission offer via SMS on the same Mobile phone number.
- Applicants who do not rreceive any admission offer notification via SMS means your application was denied.
- Lastly, applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Hence applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.