Each year, Akrokerri College of Education opens admissions to interested students who wish to undertake any of their education courses to apply. But often times some people find it difficult when applying because they do not know the right procedure to follow.
As a result, this write up will provide you with the step by step procedure to follow when applying for admission into Akrokerri College of Education online.
About Akrokerri College Of Education
Akrokerri College of Education is one of the most sought after colleges of education in Ghana located in the Ashanti region of Ghana in Akrokerri, Adansi West District. It was founded in 1962 with an initial student population of about 70.
The College is sometimes called Adansi University and has produced a number of professional teachers in the country over the years. It offers three main courses ie. General programmes, Early Childhood Education Studies and Mathematics/Science Education.
Akrokerri College of Education is affiliated to Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
How To Apply Online
Here is a comprehensive step by step guide on how to apply to Akrokerri College of Education online.
- Interested students must pay an amount of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (Gh¢200.00) at any Consolidated Bank Branch in Ghana payable into the Colleges of Education Ghana Account.
- Alternatively, payment can be made via Mobile Money (MTN, Vodafone or AirtelTigo) by dialling *924*8#
- After a successful payment, you will be given a Personal Identification Number (PIN), an Admission Application Serial Number and the admission portal.
- You now have to visit the website admission.coeportal.edu.gh
- Enter your PIN, and Serial Number which takes you to the online application form
- Select three colleges and the coursed they wish to apply for plus a Ghanaian language.
- Now once you’re done applying online, print out a copy of the completed form, attach a passport sized photograph and copies of your results slips
- Send in an EMS envelope and address to; The Principal of the applicant’s first College of choice
After Applying What’s Next?
After successfully following the above procedure, the college will acknowledge receipt of your application via SMS (text message). And if your qualify for admissions, your admission offer will also be sent to you via SMS.
Therefore, applicants who do not receive any SMS notification from the College means that their application have been denied but can try again the following year.