Do you wish to be trained as a professional basic school teacher in Ghana? Then here is how to apply to E.P College of Education, Amedzofe which is one of the 46 public public colleges of education in Ghana.
Check out the step by step guide on how to apply to the college below.
[irp posts=”5215″ name=”How To Apply To Mount Mary College of Education”]
List of Courses Offered At E.P College of Education, Amedzofe
Courses Offered by the College are;
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Primary School Education
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Early Grade Education
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Junior High School Education
Students applying for admissions into the College must meet the following entry requirements;
WASSCE holders must have CREDIT PASSES A1-C6 in Six (6)subjects. The subjects must include three (3) Core subjects, ie. English Language, Core Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
SSCE holders must have PASSES A-D in Six (6) subjects, which includes Three (3) Core subjects ie. English Language, Core Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies plus Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
Awaiting Results Candidates
Candidates awaiting results (WASSCE or NABPTEX) are eligible to apply.
Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE) Holders
ABCE applicants must have passes in three (3) subjects. Have credit passes in five (5) subjects, ie. English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science, or Social Studies in the General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE).
[irp posts=”5212″ name=”How To Apply To Peki College of Education”]
General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advance Level Applicants
GCE Advance Level applicant’s must also have passes in three (3) subjects. Additionally, applicant must posses credit passes ie. Grade 6 in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects which must include English Language, Mathematics, and a Science or Arts subjects depending on what course you studied.
Technical and Vocational Education and Training(TVET) Applicants
I. TVET Applicants must possess Certificate II in three (3) relevant trade areas awarded by TEU, NVTI, City & Guilds, and other authorised awarding bodies in addition to NABPTEX Certificate II in lieu of passes in English and Mathematics.
- Must have NABPTEX certificate II in relevant trade areas in addition to three (3) credit passes in WASSCE/SSSCE core subjects, including English and Mathematics.
II. Must hold a National Certificate II qualification in Competency Based Training (CBT) in a relevant trade area awarded by TEU on the National TVET Qualification Framework (NTVETQF).
Students applying with foreign qualifications are to be referred to the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) to determine if such qualifications is enough to qualify for admission into the College.
NB: Holders of American SAT, TOEFL etc must however note that they must posses more than that in order to qualify for admissions into E.P College of Education, Amedzofe.
How To Apply To E.P College of Education, Amedzofe
- You begin the process by making a payment of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (Ghs 200.00) at any Consolidated Bank Ghana branch nationwide into the Colleges of Education- Ghana Account Or,
- Make payments via your Mobile Money wallet ie.AirtelTigo Cash, Vodafone cash, and MTN Mobile Money. Simply dial the short code *924*8# from all networks to make payment.
- Once payment is complete, you will be given a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and An Admission Application Serial Number.
- You then go to the colleges of education admission portal http://admission.coeportal.edu.gh
- Log in with your PIN and Serial number.
- Complete the online application form
- You’re expected to choose three Colleges of your choice and the programme you are applying for and an accompanying Ghanaian Language. Remember to choose E.P College of Education, Amedzofe as your first choice College.
[irp posts=”5203″ name=”How To Apply To Accra College of Education”]
- Applicants are encouraged to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- Additionally, after completing the online application form, you are to print the completed form, attach one passport sized photograph to it plus copy or copies of your results slips.
- Now mail it to the principal of your first choice College of Education via EMS.
- Once your application is received, you will be notified through SMS on the number you entered at the time of completing the online form. Therefore make sure to enter an active Mobile phone number when completing the online form.
- You will also be notified of your admission offer via SMS on the same Mobile phone number.
- Applicants who do not rreceive any admission offer notification via SMS means your application was denied.
- Lastly, applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Hence applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.