How to apply to KAAF University College is quite simple and easy to do and I’m going to show you how to go about it in this article. A lot of times, applicants struggle when applying to certain institutions like this hence I’m going to show you how to apply to KAAF University College so you can easily apply.
About KAAF University College
KAAF University College is a private university in Budumburam in the Gomoa East District in the Central region of Ghana. It was established in the year 2007 but has quickly become one of the most sought after private universities in Ghana.
KAAF University College happens to be the first private university in Ghana to be accredited by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) to offer degree courses in Mechanical Engineering, Geomatic Engineering and Civil Engineering.
As a university that specializes in engineering courses, they are affiliated to the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
The University offers various courses that cuts across four main faculties i.e Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Business Administration, Faculty of Law and Faculty of Health and Allied Sciences
How To Apply – KAAF University College
Kindly follow these simple steps to apply to KAAF University College.
Get an E-Voucher
The first most important thing to get for you to able to apply for admissions into KAAF University College is to buy the online serial numbers, also known as E-Vouchers).
Applicants can purchase the KAAF University College Online Serial Numbers at Gh¢110.00 for domestic students and US$100.00 for International students. Here is where you can buy the E-Voucher;
- At any ADB Bank nation-wide or
- any Ecobank or Access Bank Branch nation wide or
- By Visa/Master Card/Mobile Money by clicking HERE
- If you’re using mobile money, (all networks) use the shortcode; *887* 18# and type “KAAF” or Kaaf University College”.
Fill Out The Application Form
KAAF University College receive all applications online hence after getting your E-Voucher, the next thing to do is to head to their online application portal to access the application form.
- Click HERE to access the online application portal
- Now enter your Serial Number and PIN from the e-voucher you bought to get access to the online application form.
- Fill out the application form online and click submit.
Here are the documents required by KAAF University College to process your application. Hence every applicant must make sure to submit all of them.
- Transcripts (certified copies only if any)
- Certified copies of all certificates
- Birth Certificate/ any national ID
- Passport Picture