Peki College of Education opens admissions to qualified students to apply for admissions into the college to undertake any of their four year bachelor of education programmes. And over here, I will be showing you how to apply to Peki College of Education.
The college was established in 1954 with an initial student population of thirty males to undertake a 2 year certificate A Post B programme. It remained an all male teacher training college until 1961 where it admitted the first batch of female students
Visit https://pekicoe.edu.gh/ for more information about the college.
Academic Departments In Peki College of Education
There are six Academic Departments in the college. They are;
- Education Department
- Languages Department
- Mathematics and Computer Studies Department
- Science Department
- Social Sciences Department
- Vocational and Technical Education Department
Programmes Offered at Peki College of Education
The College offers the following Four year bachelor of education programmes;
- B.Ed Early Grade Education
- B.Ed Upper Primary Education
- B.Ed Junior High School Education
Applicants must meet the following entry requirements;
- WASSCE holders must have credit passes ie. A1-C6 in Six subjects made up of Three core subjects and three electives relevant to the course of study
- SSSCE Holders must also possess passes ie. A-D in Six made up of Three core subjects and three electives relevant to the course of study
How To Apply For Admissions Online
Applying to Peki College of Education must be done though the Colleges of Education portal. Follow these steps to successfully apply into the college.
- First step is to make a payment of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (Ghs 200.00) at any Consolidated Bank Ghana branch nationwide into the Colleges of Education- Ghana Account Or,
- Make payments via your Mobile Money wallet ie.AirtelTigo Cash, Vodafone cash, and MTN Mobile Money. Simply dial the short code *924*8# from all networks to make payment.
- Once payment is complete, you will be given a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and An Admission Application Serial Number.
- You then go to the colleges of education admission portal http://admission.coeportal.edu.gh
- Now log in with your PIN and Serial number.
- Complete the online application form
- You’re expected to choose three Colleges of your choice and the programme you are applying for and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
- Applicants are encouraged to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- Additionally, after completing the online application form, you are to print the completed form, attach one passport sized photograph to it plus copy or copies of your results slips.
- Now mail it to the principal of your first choice College of Education via EMS.
- Once your application is received, you will be notified through SMS on the number you entered at the time of completing the online form. Therefore make sure to enter an active Mobile phone number when completing the online form.
- You will also be notified of your admission offer via SMS on the same Mobile phone number.
- Applicants who do not rreceive any admission offer notification via SMS means your application was denied.
- Lastly, applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Hence applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.