Driving is very important in this day and age. However, it is not enough to know how to drive a car without a driver’s license.
Ever wondered how to renew driver’s license in Ghana? Worry no more because you are at the right place.The only institution in Ghana mandated to issue and renew driver’s licenses is the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA).
READ ALSO: How To Link Your NHIS To Ghana Card.
Driver’s without a license or an expired drivers license will be made to face the law.
Read along to find out how to renew driver’s license in Ghana.
Renewal of driver’s license in Ghana is a mandatory process. License holders are to renew or validate their drivers license every two years. The dates for renewal are always stated behind the license card.
READ ALSO: How To Renew Your NHIS On Phone In Ghana.
1. Firstly, Applicant must be present
2. Applicants expired license
3. Lastly, applicant must come along with One Coloured passport picture
1. Firstly, applicant must come with his/her expired license
2. Secondly, applicant must pay for F1
3. Then you undergo eye test
4. Pay for renewal
5. License will be renewed after passing eye test.
VISIT http://www.dvla.gov.gh for more info