There are different types of banks and it is very necessary for one to know these banks and the one that is right for you.
These types of banks are classified under Commercial Banks, Investment Banks, Central Bank, Exchange Banks, Utility Banks etc. They all serve a particular purpose. However, this article takes a look at what Commercial Banks are and the number of commercial Banks in Ghana.
READ ALSO: Top Car Rental Companies In Accra.
A commercial bank is a financial institution which accepts deposits from the public and gives loans for the purposes of consumption and investment to make profit. As at 2020, there are 23 commercial Banks in Ghana.
List Of Commercial Banks In Ghana
- Absa Bank Ghana Limited
- Access Bank Ghana Plc
- Agricultural Development Bank of Ghana
- Bank of Africa Ghana Limited
- CalBank Limited
- Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited
- Ecobank Ghana Limited
- FBN Bank Ghana Limited
- Fidelity Bank Ghana Limited
- First Atlantic Bank Limited
READ ALSO: List Of Car Rental Companies In Kumasi.
- First National Bank Ghana
- GCB Bank Limited
- Guaranty Trust Bank Ghana Limited
- National Investment Bank Limited
- OmniBSIC Bank Ghana Limited
- Prudential Bank Limited
- Republic Bank Ghana Limited
- Société Générale Ghana Limited
- Stanbic Bank Ghana Limited
- Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Limited
- United Bank for Africa Ghana Limited
- Universal Merchant Bank Limited
- Zenith Bank Ghana Limited