You are at the right place if you wish to find out about who won what at the just ended 2023 MTV Video Music Awards that took place on Tuesday, September 12, 2023.
Taylor Swift was the big winner on the night as she walked home with multiple awards in eight categories.
She beat of competition from the likes of Shakira, Beyonce, Karol G, Doja, and Minaj to be crowned artist of the year.
We also saw electrifying performances from Lil Wayne, Doja Cat and Fall Out Boy, Shakira, Cardi B, etc.
Check out the full list of winners below
- Artiste of the Year – Taylor Swift
- Video of the year – Taylor Swift “Anti-Hero”
- Song of the Year – Taylor Swift – “Anti-Hero”
- Best New Artist – Ice Spice
- Push Performance of the Year – April 2023: Tomorrow X Together – “Sugar Rush Ride”
- Best Collaboration – Karol G & Shakira – “TQG”
- Best Pop- Taylor Swift – “Anti-Hero”
- Best Hip-hop – Nicki Minaj “Super Freaky Girl”
- Best R&B – SZA “Shirt”
- Best Rock – Maneskin “The Loneliest”
- Best Latin – Anitta”Funk Rave”
- Best Afrobeats – Rema & Selena Gomez”Calm Down”
- Best K-pop – Stray Kids “S-Class”